Simple, Reliable, Affordable I-VMS from the global leader
NEMO is the first all-in-one system specifically designed for monitoring and protecting small-scale fisheries. NEMO offers hybrid global connectivity, using GPRS/IoT networks in coastal areas and automatically switching to satellite systems when the vessel moves outside the range of terrestrial networks.
Services range from basic delivery of data collected and processed in CLS’ data center, data integration with client’s fisheries monitoring center and access to CLS’ web platform for data visualization, alert management and customized analytics.
Why Choose Nemo?
More than a simple GPS tracker: an affordable, true VMS with all its proven benefits + a Big Data monitoring platform + apps for fishers.
Thanks to the call for assistance button, fishermen can send alerts if they have a problem, even outside mobile phone range.
Rugged & built to last, solar panel, simple installation, automatic reporting.
- Designed by CLS, the world leading VMS provider
- Solar panel
- Rugged, waterproof design (IP67)
- Easy to use: Plug-and-Fish
- Smart reporting
- Galileo-enabled device
- Alerts on events
- Unique identifier
TRACKING YOUR TRIP AT SEA
- Global coverage
- Automatic data collection of vessel movements
- Continuous on-board storage for data integrity
- Precise positioning anywhere in the world from GNSS Satellites (GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou/QZSS)
CONNECTING WITH YOUR PEOPLE
- Adjustable settings (GPS updates, reporting frequency)
- Zone management (geofencing)
- GPRS/IoT & Satellite communication
- Cost-effective sea-to-shore reporting
- Secure encrypted messages
- Secure Bluetooth connection
PROTECTING YOUR FISHING
- Apps store
- Request for assistance button
- Buzzer: alerts on entry and exit of a regulated zone
- VMS features meet fisheries control regulation
MMO I-VMS for Inshore Fisheries operating in England’s EEZ
CLS is proud to announce that CLS NEMO transmitter is registered on the List of I-VMS type approved devices for under 12 metre English vessels. The MMO I-VMS policy will apply from 2022 to all under-12m fishing vessels transiting or fishing in England’s water, regardless of where they are registered.
Contact one of our local representatives at Fulcrum Maritime Systems Ltd, CLS’ subsidiary, and register without delay for installation.
CLS is proud to share that our NEMO EMTU-C configuration has been type-approved by NOAA and NMFS and ASMFC and our subsidiary Woods Hole Group is ready to help local fishers comply with the regulation. Since July 2021, NEMO transmitters have been approved by the United States department of Commerce – NOAA – National Marine Fisheries Service – Office of Law Enforcement.