TRITON Advanced terminal
The Triton Iridium beacon is specially designed for fishing vessel monitoring. It automatically transmits the position, speed, and heading of the fishing vessel thanks to the Iridium satellite system.
The Triton transmitter is robust, highly reliable and easy-to-install.
Triton Advanced has the same benefits than the Triton terminal and can also transmit/receive catch reports, emails, weather data, etc. on demand. It connects to android tablet with Bluetooth or laptop via USB port to send/receive emails, electronic catch reports, weather bulletins…
- Tracking: 100% global coverage, real-time position reports, zone management…
- Communication: Connects to android tablet with Bluetooth or laptop via USB port to send/receive emails, electronic catch reports, weather bulletins, Iridium constellation
- Alarm: Alarms triggered by geographic event, assistance messages…
- Remote control: Terminal parameters reading, positions on demand, archived positions reading, sensor monitoring, zones parameters setting…
- Certified by European authorities
- Global satellite tracking (Iridium)
- Operating status indicator
- Alarm and system test button
- Autonomy of minimum 100h
- Up to 180 days data memory
- 2 years of warranty